I’m always looking for new and inspiring things to write about on my 40+ lifestyle blog, so if you think you, your product or company would be a good fit, please get in touch with me here.
* Sign up to receive posts direct to your inbox (below) or follow the blog on Bloglovin!
* About Suzy *
Although I’m a Yorkshire lass at heart, I left my home town of Rotherham, UK, to move to Portugal when I was ten. The Algarve continues to be my home.
I’ve worked as a journalist, assistant editor, features editor and magazine editor. Early in 2010 however, I began writing full time and have since published twelve novels.
I started blogging in 2008 but only became serious about it in 2015 with the launch of this 40+ lifestyle blog. I wish I’d have started it sooner because I’m having a blast! I particularly love writing about style, food/recipes, travel and yoga, as well as other things too.
I’ve also worked on a ‘Britflick’ called The Right Juice and more recently have been working with a multi-talented musician / director / composer (and now very talented hypnotherapist) to make a small movie of our own, The Eye of Praxos – based on my Morgan Sisters series. It’s been a real labour of love and we’re hoping to release it some time in the not too distant future. YAY!
*Random Suzy Facts*
Grey hair, don’t care
– I stopped dyeing my hair a few years ago and I LOVE my many silver strands
Tattoo at 40
– I got my first tattoo at 40 😀
– I have a belly button piercing (yes, it hurt to have it done)
– Couch potato days are the best
Harry Potter love
– I’m a huge Harry Potter fan (never too old, right?)
– Practical Magic is probably my all time favourite movie
– I’m a very positive, and ambitious, person
– I quit alcohol early in October 2017 and haven’t looked back
– If you give me chocolate (especially the dark variety), we’ll be friends forever
– I’m lactose intolerant. Fortunately, I love goat’s cheese!
– My wardrobe is way too small for my clothes and shoe collection – I can’t resist scarves… or shoes for that matter… or jewellery, jackets, jeans…. shall I go on?
– You can find me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Now that you know more about me, who are you? Go on, do tell… I’d love to get to know you better!
But in the meantime, if you’re enjoying my 40+ lifestyle blog, please sign up to receive my posts directly into your inbox.