I’m always looking for new and inspiring things to write about, so if you think you, your product or company would be a good fit, please get in touch with me here.
* Sign up to receive posts direct to your inbox (below) or follow the blog on Bloglovin!
* About Suzy *
Although I’m a Yorkshire lass at heart, I left my home town of Rotherham, UK, to move to Portugal when I was ten – with my family of course (it’s still home – for now!).
I’ve worked as a journalist, assistant editor, features editor and magazine editor. Early in 2010 however, I began writing full time and have since published eleven novels.
I started blogging in 2008 but only became serious about it last year with the launch of this (fabulous) lifestyle blog. I wish I’d have started it sooner because I’m having a blast! I particularly love writing about style, food/recipes, travel and yoga, as well as other things too.
I’ve also worked on a ‘Britflick’ called The Right Juice and recently have been working with a multi-talented musician / director / composer to make a small movie of our own, The Eye of Praxos – based on my Morgan Sisters series. It’s been a real labour of love and we’re hoping to release it soon. YAY!
*Random Suzy Facts*
– My wardrobe is way too small for my clothes and shoe collection
– I can’t resist scarves… or shoes for that matter… or jewellery, jackets, jeans…. shall I go on?
– I’m a yogini (in other words I practise yoga on a regular basis)
– I stopped dyeing my hair a few years ago and I LOVE my many silver strands
– I got my first tattoo at 40 😀
– I have a belly button piercing (yes, it hurt to have it done)
– I love couch potato days
– I’m obsessed with Project Runway and the Next Top Model show
– I’m a huge Harry Potter fan (never too old, right?)
– I’m a very positive, and ambitious, person
– I do enjoy a glass of white wine
– If you give me chocolate (especially the dark variety), we’ll be friends forever
– I’m lactose intolerant. Fortunately, I love goat’s cheese!
– You can find me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Now that you know more about me, who are you? Go on, do tell… I’d love to get to know you better!
But in the meantime, if you’re enjoying my blog, please sign up to receive my posts directly into your inbox.