I’m always looking for new and inspiring things to write about, so if you think you, your product or company would be a good fit, please get in touch with me here.
* Sign up to receive posts direct to your inbox (below) or follow the blog on Bloglovin!
* About Suzy *
Although I’m a Yorkshire lass at heart, I left my home town of Rotherham, UK, to move to Portugal when I was ten. The Algarve continues to be my home.
I’ve worked as a journalist, assistant editor, features editor and magazine editor. Early in 2010 however, I began writing full time and have since published twelve novels.
I started blogging in 2008 but only became serious about it last year with the launch of this (fabulous) lifestyle blog. I wish I’d have started it sooner because I’m having a blast! I particularly love writing about style, food/recipes, travel and yoga, as well as other things too.
I’ve also worked on a ‘Britflick’ called The Right Juice and more recently have been working with a multi-talented musician / director / composer (and now very talented hypnotherapist) to make a small movie of our own, The Eye of Praxos – based on my Morgan Sisters series. It’s been a real labour of love and we’re hoping to release it some time in the not too distant future. YAY!
*Random Suzy Facts*
– I’m a yoga teacher and give classes in traditional hatha yoga as well as core strength hatha yoga
– I’m an author of chick lit and YA (young adult) urban fantasy and have published twelve novels so far
– I stopped dyeing my hair a few years ago and I LOVE my many silver strands
– I got my first tattoo at 40 😀
– I have a belly button piercing (yes, it hurt to have it done)
– I love couch potato days
– I’m a huge Harry Potter fan (never too old, right?)
– Practical Magic is probably my all time favourite movie
– I’m a very positive, and ambitious, person
– I do enjoy a glass of white wine
– If you give me chocolate (especially the dark variety), we’ll be friends forever
– I’m lactose intolerant. Fortunately, I love goat’s cheese!
– My wardrobe is way too small for my clothes and shoe collection – I can’t resist scarves… or shoes for that matter… or jewellery, jackets, jeans…. shall I go on?
– You can find me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Now that you know more about me, who are you? Go on, do tell… I’d love to get to know you better!
But in the meantime, if you’re enjoying my blog, please sign up to receive my posts directly into your inbox.